– Rep. Kurt A. Masser (R-Columbia/Montour/Northumberland) will host his eighth annual Senior Expo on Thursday, Sept. 13
, at All Home Days Park, located at Memorial Park Avenue and Veterans Way in Elysburg
. Speakers will begin at 9 a.m. and vendors will be available starting at 10 a.m.
Senior citizens, ages 60 and over, in the 107th District, along with residents caring for a parent or elderly loved one, are invited to this event. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit with more than 50 local, state and federal agencies and businesses offering information about programs and services available to senior citizens, as well as listen to guest speakers.
The speaker list (times may be subject to change, based on the availability of the speakers) and the tentative schedule is as follows:
- 8 a.m. – Registration begins.
- 9:30 a.m. – First presentation begins.
- 10 a.m. – Vendor building opens.
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch will be served.
- 12:30 p.m. – Final presentation begins.
Advanced RSVP is suggested by calling Masser’s office in Elysburg at 570-648-8017 or in Danville at 570-275-3700. There is no fee to attend. Lunch and door prizes will be available. Those who attend are asked to bring a non-perishable food item to donate to a local food bank.
Representative Kurt A. Masser
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Contact: Dan Massing